Academy Training

I recently got back from a week long training at the Police Academy in Salem. VEHICLE STOP INSTRUCTOR SCHOOL. If you can believe it, we trained on how to properly conduct vehicle stops. Things are always changing in my line of work and it seems like there is always a better and safer way to stop a vehicle. I figure if it teaches me to be safer then that means I will be better trained to go home to my wife and kids every day. Machel loves it when I'm gone:) No she doesn't. It makes for a long week for both of us. Bad news is I have to go back in a couple of weeks to teach what I learned to the new Police Recruits.

1 comments:

you always have crazy schedules or you are going somewhere to relax (ha ha-anything away from kids has to be relaxing).

April 4, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home